Making Beauty Anywhere

Making Beauty Anywhere
Live with what makes you smile

Monday, August 2, 2010

Mirrors

I love Mirrors!!  I adore venetian mirrors, mirrored boxes, vintage mirrors, mirrored furniture (not that I have any) mirrored tables.  Well, you get the picture, I love mirrors.  They reflect everything beautifully,
whether they are new or old.  This is a vintage mirror that I got for a nickel at a garage sale.  The woman selling it was shocked that I wanted it. 
I adore venetian mirrors


I love how they reflect candles, sunlight and flowers.


The mirror above the table is plastic and I picked it up at a garage sale for $5.00.  These are great if you find them because they are vintage, the mirror is dark in some spots and it is easy to remove the mirror and spray paint the frame.  This frame was peach (remember when every home was peach?? ugh!!) and I spray painted it a high gloss white. 
I was lucky enough to find this venetian tri-fold mirror in 2007 and I have looked high and low for another for my Mom, and unless I was willing to pay over $500.00 on ebay I couldn't replace it.  I adore it.

I even have a mirrored coffee table

This was an auction find that was dark brown and I painted it and put the mirror in it.  I love the way it reflects everything beautiful on it.
 
Some people say when you have this many mirrors it's because your vain, not me I'm just in love with light and reflection.

Until next time,
Patricia

1 comment:

  1. Your Venetian mirror is to die for! I've wanted one of those for a long time but not willing/able to fork over the cash! The mirrored coffee table is a great idea! Regards, Sheilla

    ReplyDelete