1. At least 2 people in the world love you so much they would die for you.
2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
3. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you
4. Every night someone thinks about you before they go to sleep.
5. You mean the world to someone.
6. If not for you someone may not be living.
7. You are special and unique.
8. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good can still come from it.
9.When you think the world has turned it's back on you, take a look, you most likely turned your back on the world.
10. Someone you don't even know exists loves you.
11. Always remember the compliments you receive, forget the rude remarks.
12. Always tell someone how you feel about them.
13. If you have a great friend let them know they are great.
Just because a blog needs a picture, here is my cherub I got from Wellington years ago after a long health issue as a treat to myself for making it through. Here he is holding my favourite crown pin:
And here he is for Christmas with a vintage mercury glass ornament in the snow:
Thank you to all who have supported me and encouraged me, and even just got me to laugh on a tough day. Light is appearing and everything is getting better than I could have imagined. Tomorrow Julia and I travel for Christmas in Vegas. I am so excited.