Making Beauty Anywhere

Making Beauty Anywhere
Live with what makes you smile

Saturday, February 5, 2011

A deal from Ikea

Just a quick note, I got an email from Ikea the other day and it's a steal of a deal if you love Shabby Chic and have always wanted a white loveseat for your room.



From $419 to $300 wow.

My Mom has 2 Ektorp couches and I have an Ektorp chair.  Great removable slipcover in white and a feather seat over foam.  This is the closest thing to Rachel Ashwell Shabby Chic (expensive) furniture you can find.

This is a great deal.

So have fun shopping

2 comments:

  1. Great deal! I've always wondered how these couches and chairs hold up, given their price? I know they look pretty! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ikea's slipcovered furniture. Practical and affordable for those of us who love white.

    ReplyDelete