Making Beauty Anywhere

Making Beauty Anywhere
Live with what makes you smile

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Garden house


I needed something at the top of the stairs but nothing seemed to work until I found a garden house.


It's meant to be outdoors, I don't think so! I purchased it at HomeSense.  The only problem with it was where to put it.  I love the scrolly details, finials, and cut work that give it vintage personality.



It's a great pale grey with chicken wire sides.  Perfect.  I adore lilacs, and when they are white it's even better. 



My only sun purple glass.  I love the pale mauve of it against the creamy gray. 



I am in awe of this shell ball.  Perfectly white and purchased at a grocery store! It always looks good, no matter the season.  I pack and carry this one carefully and there is no damage after all this time.



My daughter adores old keys, and if I don't tie them down they disappear!



I love the top of the stairs now.

Until next time,
Patricia

5 comments:

  1. This is such a wonderful shelf!!! I love the chicken wire!!! Love the goodies displayed too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it that shade is so chic. I am new to White Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it ! and I love going up the stairs or into a room and seeing treasures. Yours is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT...especially the chicken wire!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the garden house, everything in it is the perfect accessory. Found you through Faded Charm, new follower!
    Have a nice Wednesday!
    XXXX Ido

    ReplyDelete