Making Beauty Anywhere

Making Beauty Anywhere
Live with what makes you smile

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

White wonders


I have  previously  mentioned my plants but lately one is just outstanding.  My gardenia is flowering and the scent is heavenly. These beautiful blossoms look like roses when they first open.


This beauty is barely touched by the smell which just floats on the air.

I feed my plants once a week, which may be why I'm getting such great blossoms.



(There was a white octopus as well but I chose this cute green one) 

I'm moving furniture around and trying to see what works.  I like a table behind the couch for the smell of the gardenia and a light.  I got this table in a flower shop flood for $10.00 (same flood as the previous posting). 


I love the industrial edge, rusty details and clear shelves. 

I'm still working on things.



Trying to figure out what works and what doesn't.




Let me know what you think.....




Until next time,
Patricia

3 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia,
    I love the smell of Gardinia's, they were my Grandmothers favorite flower and they always make me think of her:-)
    Happy White Wednesday
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore gardenias. Yours look divine. enjoy them ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patricia,
    I am loving all the white. I am playing around moving my furniture in my LR/DR now, too. I have soooooo much more space with my new configuration. One comment I would like to make, I am concerned about the plant on the pedistal - do you think it might get tipped over? Just a thought.
    *Smiles*

    ReplyDelete