Making Beauty Anywhere

Making Beauty Anywhere
Live with what makes you smile

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Vacation

It was time for a vacation, I needed to hide away from the phone and rest.


My sweet girl and I went to visit my Mom and her sweet friend Allan in Southern British Columbia where everyday we woke up to this view.



We took time to smell the roses,



and enjoy nature.



Then we decided to shop!  We went to the US where I got to go to Target but there were only a few simply shabby chic duvets, that was it.  No window coverings (which I wanted), furniture, kitchen items or even pet bowls.  A disappointment.  But then we moved on to Kohl's - underwhelming but I added some Simply Vera Wang to my wardrobe.  We moved on to Ross then onto Michael's where I was shocked to find...... Christmas!!??



It seemed a little early to me as I stood there in shorts in August!

We went to some amazing antique stores (and some stinky dirty ones too) and I found an amazing vintage sweater.



There is not one bead missing. 



I have looked on ebay for years and the prices and condition of the sweaters was iffy so this was a great buy.

This vacation was perfect and gave me the escape I really needed.  


Cheers
Patricia





No comments:

Post a Comment