Making Beauty Anywhere

Making Beauty Anywhere
Live with what makes you smile

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Inspiration


Last year I went to Vegas for Christmas,  I loved the over the top Christmas decorating.




A perfect combination, white, mercury glass &  pink poinsettia's.



This polar bear was covered in white carnations, not only was it beautiful, it smelled so fresh & clean.

My favourite window at Tiffany's

It was nice to see decorating with white work it's way even into Vegas.  Seeing all this again is inspiring me....
It's time to pull out my favourite vintage ornaments & decorate.


Cheers,
Patricia

2 comments:

  1. Have fun decorating ~ I can't wait to see what you do ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That polar bear made me smile - it looks like the lady is 'milking' him ;) Beau
    tiful images!

    ReplyDelete